§ 1. General Provisions
We process your personal data (in particular, the way of processing, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, bank details, credit card number) in accordance with the provisions of the German law on the protection of personal data not subject to disclosure and other relevant legislative regulations of the European Union (EU). The following instructions will provide you information about the method, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and use of personal data. This declaration on the protection of personal data applies only to our web-sites. If you came to our web-sites through links placed on other sites, then you should request the relevant information about processing of your personal data from such other web-sites.
§ 2 Comments
(1) The purpose of processing
It is possible to leave a comment. Your personal data in this case (for example, name / nickname, e-mail address, web-site) are used exclusively for the purpose of publishing your comment.
(2) The legal basis
The legal basis for such personal data processing is Article 6 para. 1 f) of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest consists in public exchange of users’ opinions on certain topics and on certain products. The publication serves, inter alia, to ensure visibility and the formation of opinions. Your interests in data protection are as well preserved, since you can publish your comment under a nickname.
(4) Duration of data storage
Duration of personal data storage is not defined. You can at any time require that your comment be deleted.
(5) THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN
You have the right to file an objection at any time in connection with the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 f) of DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) and not directly used for advertising for reasons arising from your particular situation.
In the case of direct advertising, you can file an objection in connection with processing of the personal data without specifying the reason.
§ 3 Web analytics using Google Analytics tools
(1) Processing purpose
This web-site uses Google Analytics tools, web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (the “Google”). The Google Analytics system uses the so-called cookies text files stored on your computer which provide the ability to analyze the use of the web page. Generated cookies information about the use of this web page is normally transferred to one of the Google servers in the US and is stored there. In case of activation of the IP-Anonymizer on this web page, your IP address will be shortened by Google to the general address assigned to the member states of the European Union or to other states parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP-address is transferred to the Google servers in the US and is subject to the corresponding reduction already there. On behalf of the owner of this web page, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the page, compile reports on the activity on this page, and also to provide other services related to the use of web pages and the Internet in general to the owner of this page.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 para. 1 f) of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. To protect your interests in data protection, this site uses Google Analytics tools with the “anonymizeIP ()” extension, so that IP addresses are processed with limitations to exclude direct binding to a particular person.
(4) Recipient categories
Google, partner companies
(5) Transfer to third countries
The Google LLC, the United States is certified in accordance with the agreement on the protection of personal data between the United States and European countries, the “Privacy Shield”, ensuring compliance with the current EU level of protection of personal data.
(6) Duration of data storage
(7) THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN
You can prevent the cookies from being stored by choosing your appropriate browser software settings; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in this case all the functions of this web page may not be fully accessible. You can also prevent the collection of generated cookies and personal data related to your use of this web page (including your IP address) by Google and/or prevent the processing of this data by Google by downloading the following link and installing the appropriate plug-in for your browser : optout
You can also prevent the collection of data by using the so-called Opt-Out-Cookies. If you want to prevent your future data from being recorded when you visit this site, please click here: Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 4 Information on cookies
(1) Processing purpose
This web page uses technically necessary cookies. It’s about small text files that are stored in your browser or saved by your browser in your computer system. These cookies provide, for example, the ability to put several products in the basket.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is to ensure the functionality of our site. Collected by technically necessary cookies, user data is not used to compile user profiles. Thus your interests in terms of data protection are preserved.
(4) Duration of data storage
Technically required cookies are deleted, as a rule, when the browser is closed. Persistent long-term cookies have different term of validity – from several minutes to several years.
(5) THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN
In case you do not want cookies to be stored, please deactivate their acceptance manually in your Internet browser. As a consequence there may be certain limitations of the functionality of our web-site. You can also delete cookies saved on a long-term basis through your browser at any time.
§ 5 Social plug-ins Facebook
We use the social plug-ins of the facebook.com web site operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Plug-ins can be found on the logo of Facebook or on the supplement “Facebook Social Plug-in”. If you, for example, click on the “Like” button or leave a comment, the corresponding information from your browser will be transmitted directly to Facebook and stored there. Then Facebook will change the status of your preferences to “open” for your friends on the Facebook network. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can link the entry into our web-site to your Facebook account. Even if you are not logged into our web-site or you do not have a Facebook account at all, your browser will send information (for example, about web-site you entered, your IP address) which will be stored by Facebook. Details regarding the processing of your personal data on the Facebook network, as well as your respective rights may be found in the Facebook Privacy Statement. If you do not want Facebook to link the data collected about you through our web-sites to your Facebook account, you need to log out from the Facebook network before visiting our web-site. You can also prevent the download of Facebook plug-ins by using the appropriate extensions for your browser, for example, using the “Facebook Blocker” extension (Facebook).
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) The purpose of the processing
When subscribing to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for advertising purposes, i.e. In our newsletters we, in particular, inform you about our products. For statistical purposes, we can evaluate which newsletter links were clicked on. At the same time, we are not tracking who exactly was the person to click. You gave us your consent to the statement below either in a standalone form or under certain circumstances in an express form in the process of making the order: subscription to the newsletter.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 para. 1 a) of DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
(3) Categories of recipients
In certain circumstances, companies that offer newsletters
(4) Duration of data storage
Your email address is saved for distribution only for the period of the desired subscription.
(5) Right of recall
You can at any time in the future withdraw your consent to the operation of this provision. If you no longer want to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe from them via by using the appropriate link in the newsletter.
§ 7 Rights of the affected persons
If your personal data are processed, then you are considered an affected person in the sense of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) and you have the following rights in relation to us:
1. Right to receive information
You can ask us to confirm whether we are processing the personal data related to you.
If this kind of processing takes place, then you can request the following information:
(1) purposes for which the processing of personal data is carried out;
(2) category of personal data being processed;
(3) recipients of respective categories of personal data to whom personal data related to you has been, or will be, disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of personal data related to you, and if such specific information is not available, the criteria for determining the term of personal data storage;
(5) existence of the right to correct or delete personal data related to you, the right to restrict their processing by us or the right to object to such processing;
(6) existence of the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
(7) all necessary information about the origination of the personal data if the personal data is not collected from the affected person;
(8) existence of an automated decision-making process, including the compilation of a profile according to Articles 1 and 4 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), and in such cases at least convincing information about the logic applied, as well as the scope and target impact of this processing type on the affected person.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data related to you are transferred to a third country or to any international organization. In this connection, you can request information by providing appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) in connection with the transfer of personal data.
2. Right of adjustment
You have the right to request us to adjust and / or supplement the data if the personal data related to you are incorrect or incomplete. We are obliged to immediately implement such adjustment.
3. Right to restrict distribution
In the case the following conditions are met, you may require the restriction of the processing of personal data related to you:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data related to you for a period that enables us to verify the correctness of personal data;
(2) if the processing of data is inappropriate and you reject the deletion of personal data, and instead require restrictions on the use of personal data;
(3) if personal data are no longer required for processing purposes, but they are necessary for you to present any claims, or for protection against legal claims, or
(4) if you filed an objection to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 21 para.1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) and it is not yet clear whether the weight of our justified reasons will be greater than the weight of your reasons.
If the processing of personal data related to you has been restricted, then these personal data can be processed – not to mention their retention – only with your consent or for presenting any claims or for protection against claims, or for protecting the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or its member state.
If the processing restriction has been imposed in accordance with the above, you will be informed before the restriction is canceled.
4. Right to personal data deletion
a) Obligation to delete personal data
You can demand that we immediately remove the personal data related to you and we must immediately delete them if there exists at least one of the following reasons:
(1) Processing of personal data related to you is no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise distributed.
(2) You revoke your consent serving as the basis for dissemination of the personal data according to Article 6 para. 1 letter a or Article 9 para. 2 lit .a of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) and there is no other legal basis for personal data processing.
(3) In accordance with Article 21.1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), you object to the dissemination of personal data and there is no primary justified reason for the processing, or you have presented an objection, in accordance with Article 21 para. 2 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) to the dissemination of personal data.
(4) The personal data related to you have been processed improperly.
(5) The deletion of personal data related to you is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation in accordance with the law of the Union or the law of its member states, which are binding upon us.
(6) The personal data related to you were collected in relation to the services offered by information society in accordance with Article 8 para. 1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
b) Information for third parties
If we made personal data related to you public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Article 17, paragraph 1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), we will take appropriate measures, taking into account available technologies and costs for their implementation, including those of a technical nature, in order to inform the persons responsible for, and carrying out, the processing of personal data that you, as an affected person, have requested that they remove all references to these personal data or copies or replicas of these personal data.
The right to delete personal data is not available if the personal data processing is necessary:
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the performance of a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data in accordance with the law of the Union or of its member states which is binding upon us, or for the performance of the task in the public interest or in fulfillment of the public function vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the sphere of health in accordance with Article 9, para. 2, letter h and i, and Article 9, para. 3 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation);
(4) for purposes of archiving of information in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical researches, or for statistical purposes under Article 89 para.1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), if the right specified in section a) makes it presumably impossible to achieve the objectives of this personal data processing or seriously adversely affects it, or
(5) for the presentation of claims or defense against legal claims.
5. Right to inform
If you filed claims against us in connection with the right to adjust, delete or restrict personal data processing, then we are obliged to report this adjustment or deletion of personal data, or processing limitation to all recipients to whom we disclosed the relevant personal data, unless it is impossible or will not result in disproportionate costs.
You have in relation to us the right to receive information about these recipients of such personal data.
6. Right to transfer personal data
You have the right to receive personal data related to you that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person, without any limitations, if
(1) the processing is based on the consent in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 letter a of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) or Article 9 para. 2 letter a of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) or on the contract in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 letter b of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), and
(2) processing of personal data is carried out using automated processes.
In pursuance of this right, you also have the right to seek that the personal data related to you be transferred directly from us to another responsible person, if this is technically possible. At the same time, the freedoms and rights of others should not be infringed.
The right to the possibility of personal data transfer does not apply to the personal data necessary to carry out a task that is in the public interest or carried out for the implementation of performance of the public function that was vested in us.
7. Right to object
You have the right, for reasons arising out of your special situation, to file an objection at any time against the processing of personal data related to you, carried out on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e, or f of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation); this also applies to the personal data based compilation of the profile.
We no longer process the personal data related to you unless we can confirm the existence of a compelling and reasonable confirmation of the grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purposes of presenting claims or defense against legal claims.
If the processing of personal data related to you is carried out for direct advertising purposes, then you have the right to file an objection at any time against the processing of personal data related to you for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to the compilation of a profile, if it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing of personal data for direct advertising purposes, then personal data related to you will no longer be processed for this purpose.
You have the possibility in connection with the use of the services of the information society – despite the directive 2002/58 / EG – to exercise your right to file an objection through automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw consent for personal data protection
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for personal data protection. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing of the personal data performed prior to the mentioned withdrawal.
9. Automated decision in specific cases, including the compilation of a profile
You have the right not to follow a purely automated based legal decision, including the compilation of a profile, which has the force of a legal act upon you or otherwise adversely affects you in a similar way. This provision is invalid if the decision:
(1) is necessary for entering into or executing a contract between you and us,
(2) is permissible on the basis of the legal requirements of the Union or its member states which are binding upon us and these legal provisions contain proportionate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests, or
(3) followed after your unambiguous consent.
However, these decisions should not be based on specific categories of personal data according to Article 9, para. 1 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation), unless Article 9, para 2 of letter a or g applies, and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases named in cl.cl (1) and (3) above, we will take commensurate measures to protect the rights and freedoms, as well as your proportionate interests.
10. Right to complain to the supervisory authority
Without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state at your place of residence, at the location of your place of work or at the place of the alleged violation if you believe that processing personal data related to you is violated by DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged informs the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of judicial remedies under Article 78 of the DSGVO (General Personal Data Protection Regulation).